Week 2 - Bonus Prize
Treasures of Peru escape
Valued at $20,000
Uncover the magic of Peru – a land rich in culture, legend and folklore.
Witness the majestic sights of Peru on this incredible 12 day escape. Immerse yourself in history and culture by discovering the treasures of the Sacred Valley, walking around the Incan salt evaporation ponds, hiking near Pisaq and marvelling at the views of the Andes Mountains.
Be astonished by your first view of Machu Picchu, before exploring the incredible Machu Picchu ruins. End your journey with a visit to Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world where you will step foot on the floating reed islands of Uros and the beautiful island of Taquile. This is a holiday to remember.
Experiences included in this escape:
- Experience a Lima city tour and a visit to Larco Museum with lunch
- Enjoy a touch of Maras and Moray
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Cusco
- Explore the celebrated ‘Inca Weaver’s Trail’
- Visit the museum of Peruvian History
- Explore Scared Valley
- Visit the majestic Machu Picchu
- Luxury train ride between Lake Titicaca and Cusco to witness the beautiful Andean landscape